There are three main classes that you create (I just happen to be looking at
login interrupt right now):
action:
https://github.com/apereo/cas/blob/master/support/cas-server-support-interrupt-webflow/src/main/java/org/apereo/cas/interrupt/webflow/actions/InquireInterruptAction.java
configuration:https://github.com/apereo/cas/blob/master/support/cas-server-support-interrupt-webflow/src/main/java/org/apereo/cas/config/CasInterruptWebflowConfiguration.java
configurer:
https://github.com/apereo/cas/blob/master/support/cas-server-support-interrupt-webflow/src/main/java/org/apereo/cas/interrupt/webflow/InterruptWebflowConfigurer.java

The constants used are in
https://github.com/apereo/cas/blob/master/api/cas-server-core-api-webflow/src/main/java/org/apereo/cas/web/flow/CasWebflowConstants.java

If you have  properties, create a class and reference it in configuration.

Here is  a gist to print the web flow.  Ignore insertIntoFlow, I  created it
before cas had support methods (or I  did not  know  they  existed).
https://gist.github.com/rbonatuvic/d3ef9e8dc0c5a78870a8520bc2ab2b74

Ray