I started getting the message below when I upgraded my alpha CAS system to
6.6.0-RC3. I have been unable to figure out what security configuration it
is referring to, and just what I need to update. Can someone fill me in on
what this message is referring to?

2022-06-10 15:10:30,735 WARN
[org.springframework.boot.autoconfigure.security.servlet.UserDetailsServiceAutoConfiguration]

- <

Using generated security password: ae6cf0a9-16d3-43c5-98b0-88e1d1d709fd

This generated password is for development use only. Your security
configuration must be updated before running your application in production.

Thanks,
Noelette Stout
Idaho State University