I have some more information after testing yesterday.

I thought it was specific to the logout sent from my app but it's not. If I
go to cas/login I can see all my information. If I use the logout link
there with no redirect, it logs out of cas. I

If I enter cas/logout with a service redirect url in the browser, it goes
to a blank screen. If I press enter on the url again while on the blank
screen - it works. The only difference I can see in debug is that it
recognizes that there is no cas session to terminate and it continues on to
the service redirect. The debug for the first entry appears to work
correctly -- the only part that seems to be missing is the last line that
indicates it redirected to the external url.

If I use the cas.logout.redirect-url= parameter, the logout link on the
page doesn't work. It just goes to the blank page. I can tell that cas has
been logged out. It definitely doesn't continue to the redirect url or
correctly show the cas logout page.

I am using a delegated login. In testing today, I am planning to enable to
regular login and see if logout works with that.

Dan