Hi Trev

Alas I didn't found anything to simply convert structured data from JPA to JSON... It was too tedious and time consuming and I gave up... None of cues and hints was working.

The whole online documentation of CAS 5.x has been removed (i have never seen so many Google results issueing 404 errors... dunno why they don't remove links ?) , to enforce difficulty to find relevant informations, and I mess up working with partial remains in webarchives.

Instead I am going to replace my fine tuned granularity of service descriptions with one wildcard by domains name of internal applications, in JSON format, the only one that really has support from CAS Team and documented.

Doing this therefore, I will lost all level of details for each service : descriptions, logo and contacts, thas was before used in CAS and CAS management application...

High price to paid, just for CAS developpers team's taste to follow the fahsion for JSON and unilateral deprec    tion for JPA ...

So, to keep your CAS installation working is a question of chance : if you bet on the good techno that wil survive to annual elegation, you won... We bet on JPA and lost...

Good luck !
Regards