Hi all,

We are using CAS server version as 6.3.7.4.
Our team reported the presence of Spring beans 5.2.12.RELEASE.jar inside
cas.war file in below location
*cas.war/WEB-INF/lib/cas-server-webapp-tomcat-6.3.7.4.war/WEB-INF/lib*

We can't exclude cas-server-webapp-tomcat-6.3.7.4.war as this has strong
dependency.
Do we have any way to exclude spring beans jar
from cas-server-webapp-tomcat-6.3.7.4.war under* /WEB-INF/lib *location?
Any help or advise is highly appreciated.

Regards,
Morning Star.