The CAS documentation talks about integrating with Eureka and Consul for
service discovery.  We are currently using Eureka, but are looking to
switch to the Spring Cloud Kubernetes Discovery Server
(https://docs.spring.io/spring-cloud-kubernetes/docs/current/reference/html/#spring-cloud-kubernetes-discoveryserver).

A very first attempt at using the Spring Cloud Kubernetes DiscoveryClient
didn't seem to work.

Before I start digging deep and or trying different configurations, I'm
wondering if anyone knows if there is any expectation that getting CAS to
use a Kubernetes DiscoveryClient should or should not be possible?

As an added wrinkle, we're still looking to support Eureka integration in
our local development environments, and only use the Kubernetes
DiscoveryClient in our test/production environments.

We've just migrated from 6.5.9 to 6.6.0 if that matters.

Thanks for any insight.