Hi Ray,
After enabling logger,
2022-10-03 10:43:36 [DEBUG]
org.apereo.cas.services.RegisteredServiceAccessStrategyUtils  Current
authentication via ticket [TGT-1-*****S7zelhSYVY- brqalxyz300  ] allows
service [https://qa7-cp.example.com/home/] to participate in the existing
SSO session
2022-10-03 10:43:36 [DEBUG]
org.apereo.cas.authentication.policy.RequiredHandlerAuthenticationPolicyFactory
 Required authentication handlers for this service [web] are [[]]
2022-10-03 10:43:36 [DEBUG]
org.apereo.cas.ticket.factory.DefaultServiceTicketFactory  Looking up
service ticket id generator for
[org.apereo.cas.authentication.principal.SimpleWebApplicationServiceImpl]
2022-10-03 10:43:36 [DEBUG]
org.apereo.cas.ticket.registry.HazelcastTicketRegistry  Adding ticket
[TGT-1-*****S7zelhSYVY- brqalxyz300  ] with ttl [9223372036854775807s]
2022-10-03 10:43:36 [DEBUG]
org.apereo.cas.ticket.registry.HazelcastTicketRegistry  Locating map name
[ticketGrantingTicketsCache] for ticket definition
[DefaultTicketDefinition(implementationClass=class
org.apereo.cas.ticket.TicketGrantingTicketImpl, prefix=TGT,
properties=DefaultTicketDefinitionProperties(cascadeRemovals=false,
storageName=ticketGrantingTicketsCache, storageTimeout=28800,
storagePassword=null, excludeFromCascade=false), order=2147483647)]
2022-10-03 10:43:36 [DEBUG]
org.apereo.cas.ticket.registry.HazelcastTicketRegistry  Located Hazelcast
map instance [ticketGrantingTicketsCache]
2022-10-03 10:43:36 [DEBUG]
org.apereo.cas.ticket.registry.HazelcastTicketRegistry  Added ticket
[TGT-1-*****S7zelhSYVY-brqalxyz300] with ttl [9223372036854775807s]
2022-10-03 10:43:36 [DEBUG]
org.apereo.cas.ticket.registry.HazelcastTicketRegistry  Adding ticket
[ST-1-JxIpepiwAy7W0nkTT9cgLlDUnoE- brqalxyz300  ] with ttl [10s]
2022-10-03 10:43:36 [DEBUG]
org.apereo.cas.ticket.registry.HazelcastTicketRegistry  Locating map name
[serviceTicketsCache] for ticket definition
[DefaultTicketDefinition(implementationClass=class
org.apereo.cas.ticket.ServiceTicketImpl, prefix=ST,
properties=DefaultTicketDefinitionProperties(cascadeRemovals=false,
storageName=serviceTicketsCache, storageTimeout=10, storagePassword=null,
excludeFromCascade=false), order=-2147483648)]
2022-10-03 10:43:36 [DEBUG]
org.apereo.cas.ticket.registry.HazelcastTicketRegistry  Located Hazelcast
map instance [serviceTicketsCache]
2022-10-03 10:43:36 [DEBUG]
org.apereo.cas.ticket.registry.HazelcastTicketRegistry  Added ticket
[ST-1-JxIpepiwAy7W0nkTT9cgLlDUnoE- brqalxyz300  ] with ttl [10s]
2022-10-03 10:43:36 [INFO]
org.apereo.cas.DefaultCentralAuthenticationService  Granted service ticket
[ST-1-JxIpepiwAy7W0nkTT9cgLlDUnoE- brqalxyz300  ] for service
[https://qa7-cp.example.com/home/] and principal [ca000...@test.com]

2022-10-03 10:43:36 [DEBUG] org.springframework.webflow.engine.Transition
 Completed transition execution.  As a result, the flow execution has ended
2022-10-03 10:43:36 [DEBUG]
org.springframework.webflow.mvc.servlet.FlowHandlerAdapter  Sending
external redirect to
'https://qa7-xyz.fdfffce.com/customer/?ticket=ST-1-JxIpepiwyy7W0nkTT9cgLlDUnoE-brqalint300'
2022-10-03 10:43:36 [DEBUG]
org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet  Completed 302 FOUND

2022-10-03 10:43:41 [DEBUG]
com.hazelcast.internal.partition.InternalPartitionService  [localhost]:5701
[dev] [4.0.1] Checking partition state, version: 272
2022-10-03 10:43:41 [DEBUG]
org.apache.http.impl.conn.PoolingHttpClientConnectionManager  Connection
manager is shutting down
2022-10-03 10:43:41 [DEBUG]
org.apache.http.impl.conn.DefaultManagedHttpClientConnection
 http-outgoing-0: Close connection
2022-10-03 10:43:41 [DEBUG]
org.apache.http.impl.conn.PoolingHttpClientConnectionManager  Connection
manager shut down

In browser, I could see 401 unauthorized error :-(