Hi all,

I am using CAS 6.1.7.2 version.
I have an *"issue"* with *"MFA"*  feature,  especially the *"bypass"* one.
*I activated the Multifactor Authentication by using cas configuration
"globalProviderId".

Here is the use case:

   1. Call endpoint /login with parameter service=serviceWithoutMFA(no MFA
   requested for this service)
   2.  Call again (with valid TGT session) endpoint /login with parameter
   serviceMFA (which should trigger MFA)

** Expected behaviour*: application triggers MFA
** Observed behaviour* : application bypasses MFA

- Tests realized with two different MFA providers and two different
versions of CAS : same result.
    - CAS versions : 5.3.16, 6.1.7.2
    - Providers : *GAUTH* provided by CAS, *OTP* which is a custom one.

Could this be a bug in the implementation or simply the expected behaviour
from the standard ?

I also noticed that the gateway parameter is not evaluated when the subflow
MFA is executed. It's only done in the main flow (after subflow exit) ?

Thank you for your Help.

best regards,
Lamia