Hi,

Since "RegexRegisteredService" does not work anymore
(since
https://github.com/apereo/cas/commit/befb293909418fc49afc602382d6d57d64394187#diff-038da8b55c081ccedb1604bbaaa8baed54e070dc9d71c661cfdc207fa5324aa1
 )
what about turning the warning "deprecated" into error "removed"?
(in
https://github.com/apereo/cas/blob/6.6.x/core/cas-server-core-services-api/src/main/java/org/apereo/cas/services/RegexRegisteredService.java#L26-L30
 )

cu

On 13/10/2022 22:58, Dmitriy Kopylenko wrote:
This is related to deprecation of RegexRegisteredService type as described here
in the released notes:
https://apereo.github.io/cas/6.6.x/release_notes/RC3.html#cas-registered-services
<https://apereo.github.io/cas/6.6.x/release_notes/RC3.html#cas-registered-services>

If you are using JSON service registry, make sure to change all the service
types from RegexRegisteredService to CasRegisteredService.

D.

On Thu, Oct 13, 2022 at 16:11 Trevor Fong <tjf...@gmail.com