Nathi,

If this is a fresh install, use the latest version, 6.6.
For a step by step process, see some user created guides:
version 5
https://dacurry-tns.github.io/deploying-apereo-cas/introduction_overview.html
version 6
https://paulchauvet.github.io/deploying-cas/
version 6.6
https://fawnoos.com/2022/08/06/cas66-gettingstarted-overlay/

Ray

On Thu, 2022-10-20 at 23:22 -0700, Nathi Tshabalala wrote:
Notice: This message was sent from outside the University of Victoria email
system. Please be cautious with links and sensitive information.

Hi All, I need your help, step-by-step kind of help, to successfully deploy the
latest version of CAS or any other version that may successfully deploy. I've
been working on this for weeks now and I'm begining to go crazy. Please help.