I know I can debug CAS in my local development environment by passing debug
flag into gradle then use eclipse/inteillij to connect "remote java
application" on localhost port 5005. I can then proceed to step thru line
breaks, etc.

But how can I debug this CAS war file deployment on wildfly? I have other
apps running on the same wildfly instance that I can connect to and debug
those, but CAS breakpoints are just ignored.

-psv