Hello,

We are currently working towards implementing 2FA/MFA with via:
https://apereo.github.io/cas/development/mfa/GoogleAuthenticator-Authentication.html

I was just interested in if an other Colleges have implemented Google
Authenticator specifically, and any issues/ concerns they ran into, or if
you would be open to any other questions?

I am also interested if you implemented another 2FA/MFA solution or are not
a Higher Education user, and are willing to share.

Thank you in advance!

Thank you,
Matt