Hi all,

Has anyone had success integrating an AWS Console as a SAML SP? We've been
spinning our wheels on this for a couple weeks now, and are not really sure
where to go from here. We're loosely following this:

https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/security/how-to-use-shibboleth-for-single-sign-on-to-the-aws-management-console/

with the caveat that Shib is not CAS, of course, but that's about as close
as the official AWS documentation has gotten. The only error message we've
gotten back from Amazon is "Your request included an invalid SAML
response", and the person we're integrating with (who has access to the AWS
console) said he's not seeing any logs being generated at all for these
failed requests.

Any advice or experience anyone on here has had would be invaluable! Thanks!

Ben