Hello everyone,

I'm using Cas Overlay Template v6.6.x with Delegated Authentication for
many SAML 2.0 Identity Providers.

Using https://.../cas/sp/{CLIENT_NAME}/metadata endpoint, it displays a
metadata which is generated automatically.
To follow the specifications of the IdPs, I need to have a metadata with
specific properties.
I'm trying to use a previously generated metadata, serving it from a static
xml, accessible using the default endpoint /cas/sp/{CLIENT_NAME}/metadata,
one live example of this implementation is link
<https://www.ansfisa.gov.it/cas/sp/metadata>.

I've set in cas.properties the service provider metadata path but this
doesn't work:
cas.authn.pac4j.saml[0].service-provider-metadata-path=/etc/cas/saml/sp-custom-metadata.xml

Where would I need to put the custom sp metadata in order to override the
default metadata?

Thanks in advance,
Enrico