Thank you Ray.
I will try it (in thelog4j2.xml?) and see if more information will be
visible.
If this is a spring config issue, can we use a bigger version of spring for
the cas version 5.2.9?
I see that the versions in the pom.xml is
        <springboot.version>1.5.14.RELEASE</springboot.version>
        <spring.version>4.3.17.RELEASE</spring.version>