One i leave only one ip addres everything is working find. I did try before
with comma and the result is the same but comma it wont let me in even when
i provide my ip addres.

2023-02-24 07:31:45,593 WARN [org.apereo.cas.util.function.FunctionUtils] -
<Failed to parse address127.0.0.1,10.xx.xx.*
        IpAddressMatcher.java:parseAddress:96
        IpAddressMatcher.java:<init>:58

CasWebSecurityConfigurerAdapter.java:lambda$configureEndpointAccessByIpAddress$10:297

2023-02-24 07:31:45,593 WARN
[org.apereo.cas.web.security.CasWebSecurityConfigurerAdapter] - <Provided
regular expression or IP/netmask [[127.0.0.1,10.xx.xx.*]] does not match
[10.xx.xx.7]>

Everything is working find on version 6.5.9 with the same setting and
ip separated with | like  127.0.0.1|10.xx.xx.*