Hi,

1) you must add the dependancy in build.gradle for ldap support

implementation
"org.apereo.cas:cas-server-support-ldap:${project.'cas.version'}"

2) then you configure it in cas.properties. here is a sample :

cas.authn.ldap[0].type=AUTHENTICATED
cas.authn.ldap[0].ldapUrl=ldap://ldap1.domain.com:389
ldap://ldap2.domain.com:389
cas.authn.ldap[0].baseDn=ou=people,dc=domain,dc=com
cas.authn.ldap[0].searchFilter=uid={user}
cas.authn.ldap[0].dnFormat=uid=%s,ou=people,dc=domain,dc=com
cas.authn.ldap[0].pool-passivator=NONE
cas.authn.attribute-repository.ldap[0].pool-passivator=NONE
cas.authn.ldap[0].principalAttributeList=uid,mail,displayName ...

you will have to adapt it to your environment

Regards,