Good morning all, we are building an implementation of CAS 6.6 and we are
running into issues getting an access denied  error with reading
bootstrap.yaml. We are using SpringBoot 2.7.3 and I believe bootstrap.yaml
is deprecated in that version of SpringBoot. If in fact the bootstrap.yaml
is required, does anyone have an example of the simplest contents of that
file? Thank you!!