Hi,

I'm running CAS 6.5.9 and have it configured to authenticate users either
from LDAP or a PostgreSQL DB, along with some basic attributes like email
and displayName. Beside that, for each user, I'm extracting some additional
attributes with Attribute Repository (cas.authn.attribute-repository) from
a Postgresql DB.

The problem I am facing is that if some attributes for a user change,
either in LDAP or the Postgresql DB, they won't be updated in a current CAS
session. The user needs to logout and login again. Is there a way to
configure CAS to update attributes for current sessions, either
periodically or when an app asks CAS about a user?

I already tried `cas.authn.attributeRepository.core.expiration-time=1`, but
from what I understand that's a cache if user re-logins, doesn't apply for
existing sessions.

I would need such a functionality, because the attributes I get through the
Attribute Repository contain the permissions a user has to each separate
app and don't want to ask the user to re-login for a permission change.