Same here.
The effect here is, that in ngOnInit() line 84 it is asynchronously
performing this.loadService(data.resp), but in line 89
of form.component.ts, the form is used synchronously.

https://github.com/apereo/cas-management/blob/6.6.x/webapp/cas-mgmt-webapp-workspace/projects/management/src/app/form/form.component.ts#L89
03/24/2021 there was a change commit which made showEdit() synchronous.
I'm not familiar with Angular, but this might be the problem.