hi,

nope, we continue using redis for tickets registry and move to cas 6.6 now,
but not try again with mongo due to we are happy with redis performance.

Cheers.

El miércoles, 29 de marzo de 2023 a las 16:15:00 UTC+2, floria...@gmail.com
escribió:

> Hi,
> We encounter a similar problem.
>
> Migration from CAS 5.3 (with Redis) to CAS 6.6 (with Mongo) broke the
> logout of users authenticated through OIDC.
> ("class java.lang.String cannot be cast to class
> org.pac4j.core.profile.UserProfile")
>
> Did you finally succeed in fixing it while still using Mongo?
>
> Thanks,
>

> Florian Nari,
> Software developer at Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne University
> Le jeudi 26 août 2021 à 12:31:38 UTC+2, jdne...@gmail.com a écrit :
>
>> Hi, in my test i realize that there is some interaction with mongo
>> registry tickets. When I set default tickets registry or now redis ticket
>> registry there is no problem in logout, but mongo log is set in debug and
>> no messages are displayed.
>>
>> Maybe i need to put on debug some other module than mongo, I thoght that
>> something is broken when somethis is search for user profile.
>>
>> El miércoles, 25 de agosto de 2021 a las 10:24:45 UTC+2, Juan Manuel Díaz
>> Nevado escribió:
>>
>>> hi,
>>>
>>> I'm update from CAS 6.3 to 6.4 yesterday, not much changes in config and
>>> all work nice, but logout when user is auth through Azure oidc delegate
>>> auth show java exception:
>>>
>>> org.springframework.webflow.execution.ActionExecutionException:
>>> Exception thrown executing
>>> org.apereo.cas.web.flow.DelegatedAuthenticationClientLogoutAction@d827673
>>> in state 'terminateSession' of flow 'logout' -- action execution attributes
>>> were 'map[[empty]]' at
>>> org.springframework.webflow.execution.ActionExecutor.execute(ActionExecutor.java:62)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.springframework.webflow.action.EvaluateAction.doExecute(EvaluateAction.java:77)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.springframework.webflow.action.AbstractAction.execute(AbstractAction.java:188)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.springframework.webflow.execution.ActionExecutor.execute(ActionExecutor.java:51)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.springframework.webflow.engine.ActionList.execute(ActionList.java:154)
>>> at org.springframework.webflow.engine.State.enter(State.java:193) at
>>> org.springframework.webflow.engine.Flow.start(Flow.java:527)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.SocketProcessorBase.run(SocketProcessorBase.java:49)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1191)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:659)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)
>>>
>>> at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834) Caused by:
>>> java.lang.ClassCastException: class java.lang.String cannot be cast to
>>> class org.pac4j.core.profile.UserProfile (java.lang.String is in module