Kevin,

Here is an example of cert rollover,
https://www.switch.ch/aai/guides/idp/certificate-rollover/

The expired certs will prevent log in if the applications are not broken.

Ray

On Thu, 2023-03-30 at 15:54 +0000, 'Kevin Sewell' via CAS Community wrote:
Notice: This message was sent from outside the University of Victoria email
system. Please be cautious with links and sensitive information.

PUBLIC / CYHOEDDUS

Hi,
We are delegating our CAS authentication to Azure via SAML using
cas.authn.pac4j.saml. We've been doing that for 3 years, without any issues.
Our Azure CAS app's SAML certificate is due to expire shortly.

We are planning to renew the certificate, make it active, and delete the
expired one once it actually becomes expired.

Can I ask whether anyone has had issues after creating a new certificate for
your CAS app in Azure and making it Active?
Also, do you know whether it was actually necessary to renew the certificate or
did it just carry on without issues?

Currently running v6.5, but would appreciate your experience with any version.
Many thanks!
Kevin