Hello,

we have upgraded CAS from version 6.5.x to 6.6.x. However, after the
upgrade process, we encountered a problem with user throttling.

Upon investigating the code, it appears that the issue is caused by
duplicate application context initialization in *CasFlowHandlerMapping*.
This is due duplicate call  the initApplicationContext method in the
AbstractHandlerMapping class from spring-webmc, which copies interceptors
from the interceptors List to the adaptedInterceptors List.

1. As an inherited method from FlowHandlerMapping (....
ApplicationObjectSupport)
2. Directly through afterPropertiesSet in CasFlowHandlerMapping
(implemented from InitializingBean)

As a result, each interceptor/handler processes all requests twice in
HandlerExecutionChain.applyPostHandle.

Has anyone encountered similar behavior, and if so, how was it resolved?
Alternatively, could there be an issue with our configuration that is
causing this behavior?

Best regards
Milan Siebenbürger