Luís,

I, too, expect that cas management will get some of its config from cas. I have
not yet tested that and have attributes listed in both properties files.
I am not sure whether a POST or GET should be used.
One thing to consider is your certificates for https. If you are using self
signed certs, you may have to add them to the JVM certs list (not just tomcat,
or whatever server app you are using). I believe the JVM will block requests
for unknown certs.

Ray