Dear Luis,

I'm having a similar issue with SPNEGO authentication with
mixed-mode-authentication not set (defaults to false):
1. when I'm not on the domain i get 2 login windows: one from
Windows/browser and the other from CAS after the login in the first window.
If I enter my credentials in both login windows, application that is
integrated with CAS successfully opens.
2. when I'm on the domain everything works as it should, i.e. I'm
automatically logged-in in the system

When I enable an option mixed-model-authentication: true, I don't get
Windows/browser login, only CAS login, but then SPNEGO stopped working,
i.e. I always have to enter username and password whether I'm on the domain
or not.

Were you able to solve your issue?

Best regards,
Tomislav

Dana nedjelja, 18. travnja 2021. u 14:21:07 UTC+2 korisnik