In CAS 6.4, we used the Duo Security provider for two-factor
authentication. This provider communicated with our own MFA solution. That
worked great! When CAS was upgraded to version 6.6, it stopped working
because the duo_client_java library, from version 0.5.0 (including), they
introduced certificate pinning. Unfortunately, I don't have the option to
use a certificate from those CAs.

I used cas-overlay gradle.

Is there any possibility to set a custom certificate using the
configuration file? Alternatively, how to replace duo-client-*.jar with a
custom version of the duo-client-java library where certificate pinning is
disabled?

I'm trying in build.gradle to add *exclude(group: "com.duosecurity",
module: "duo-client")* and in dependencies to add *implementation
files('customlibs/duo-client-0.5.0.jar')*. If I tried  built the library
using the jitpack repo, still not working. I also tried on
springboot.gradle file add *exclude WEB-INF/lib/duo-client-*.jar*, also
without success. In war still not contain custom version of library.

Is there any way to do this?

Thanks