Those are not errors.

CoreTicketUtils
Either your registry does not support encryption or you have not provided the
properties. This is what my log line looks like:
cas | 2024-02-14 16:16:53,778 DEBUG [ org.aper.cas.util.CoreTicketUtils] -
<Ticket registry encryption/signing is enabled for [hazelcast]> [main]

BaseStringCipherExecutor
I also see this message even when I do not enable tokens, OIDC, nor Oauth2.
It may be an internal system.
If you are using any of those systems (or anything that has encryption /
signing options), make sure you set the e / s properties.

Ray