Hi,

Thanks for your responses!

After analize the CAS-6.4.6.6 code I have found that the bean that causes
my problem is created in
*org.apereo.cas.config.CasPersonDirectoryConfiguration*.

Then, when I add in my build.gradle:

implementation "org.apereo.cas:cas-server-support-person-directory:${project
.version}"

CAS is started without problems (*doesn't appear -No qualifying bean of
type 'org.apereo.cas.authentication.attribute.AttributeDefinitionStore- *)

But I have my doubts if this is a good solution, because in:

https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apereo.cas/cas-server-support-person-directory

This library is used in:

*testImplementation *group: 'org.apereo.cas', name:
'cas-server-support-person-directory', version: 'X.X.X'

¿Any idea about this? ¿Is a good solution?

Thanks,

- Xavier -

El dia divendres, 22 de març del 2024 a les 16:03:39 UTC+1, Ray Bon va
escriure: