We are trying to implement a solution using CAS. We have 2 environments,

1.      First environment resides with web server (IBM http server) followed by
an application server (IBM websphere application server). Our CAS
implementation runs perfectly fine there.
2.      Second environment resides with a Big IP load balancer followed by
multiple webservers followed by multiple application servers all running under
1 cluster. Every time we try to login a user we get an invalid service ticket
issue. Is there some specific steps that we need to follow if we want to
implement using Load balancer.

Can anyone help me out here.