Thanks Andrew. I will read through the docos.

Cheers

________________________________

From: Andrew Feller [mailto:afel...@lsu.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, 22 July 2009 10:12 PM
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Subject: Re: [cas-user] How would i go about configuring cas to
authenticate clients out of a .net app and a java app using different
data sources

Balendran,

You are interested in CAS clients wiki page (
http://www.ja-sig.org/wiki/display/CASC/Home ) and specifically:

.NET HTTP module:
http://www.ja-sig.org/wiki/display/CASC/.Net+Http+module
.NET CAS client: http://www.ja-sig.org/wiki/display/CASC/.Net+Cas+Client
ISAPI filter: http://www.ja-sig.org/wiki/display/CASC/ISAPI+Filter

If you look back in past threads, the .NET CAS client seems to be the
one most recently discussed, however I am not personally familiar with
any of them.

HTH,
A-

On 7/21/09 8:59 PM, "Balendran Thavarajah" <