…and is your LPPE handler referenced in your authentication manager? In your
deployerContextConfig.xml?

From: Christopher Sterling [mailto:cwsterl...@georgiasouthern.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2014 6:58 AM
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Cc: cas-user@lists.jasig.org; cas-user@lists.jasig.org; mmoay...@unicon.net
Subject: Re: [cas-user] Help configuring LPPE in CAS 3.5.2.1

Yep, got DEBUG turned on. What exactly should I be looking for? It's ~4100
lines. I can put it on pastebin if needed.

I did find this when looking through the log.

2014-08-26 09:32:48,278 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.adaptors.ldap.BindLdapAuthenticationHandler] - <Performing
LDAP bind with credential: CN=Christopher Wyatt
Sterling,OU=Students,DC=ad,DC=georgiasouthern,DC=edu>

2014-08-26 09:32:48,536 INFO
[org.jasig.cas.adaptors.ldap.BindLdapAuthenticationHandler] - <Failed to
authenticate user cs02357 with error [LDAP: error code 49 - 80090308:
LdapErr: DSID-0C0903A9, comment: AcceptSecurityContext error, data 773,
v1db1 ]; nested exception is javax.naming.AuthenticationException: [LDAP:
error code 49 - 80090308: LdapErr: DSID-0C0903A9, comment:
AcceptSecurityContext error, data 773, v1db1 ]>

2014-08-26 09:32:48,536 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.adaptors.ldap.BindLdapAuthenticationHandler] - <No error
definitions are defined. Throwing error [LDAP: error code 49 - 80090308: