Hi community,
   I've used CAS for several java web applications and the results are
great so far. Now I'd like to configure one of them to use gateway feature.
I've set gateway init-param to true and the protocol is SAML like the rest
of my applications. However I always get the TARGET parameter in the url
until the user authenticates. How can I remove this TARGET parameter?

   In addition, I've tried CAS protocol instead of SAML and it's running
fine, but I'd like to show user information/attributes in the header.

   Thanks very much