Whoops, That makes sense. For some reason, I'm still seeing the problem though.
I've uncommented this from my pom.xml

    <!--
        Generic AuthN
    -->
    <dependency>
        <groupId>org.jasig.cas</groupId>
        <artifactId>cas-server-support-generic</artifactId>
        <version>${cas.version}</version>
        <type>jar</type>
        <scope>runtime</scope>
    </dependency>

But after redeploying, I'm still hitting this exception:

Cannot find class
[org.jasig.cas.adaptors.generic.AcceptUsersAuthenticationHandler] for bean with
name 'org.jasig.cas.adaptors.generic.AcceptUsersAuthenticationHandler#24c6e1ec'
defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/deployerConfigContext.xml]; nested
exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.jasig.cas.adaptors.generic.AcceptUsersAuthenticationHandler

Aloha,
-baron

--
Baron Fujimoto <ba...@hawaii.edu> :: UH Information Technology Services
minutas cantorum, minutas balorum, minutas carboratum desendus pantorum