Hi, John:

    Many thanks for the information you provide.  I am now studying hard to
figure out how to implement the solution.
It might be hard to imagine how complicated the IT environment is.  There
are many servers including both Windows
Server 2003, and Windows Server 2008, therefore, there are ASP applications
running on either Classic Mode IIS or
Integrated Mode IIS.  As for those web application designed by COBOL, the
HW/SW environment are listed here:
Server: IBM zSeries Mainframe.
OS: zOS (64bit OS, it's predecessor is called MVS.)
Application Server: CICS (a traditional transaction based application
server.)
IBM design a CWS (CICS Web Support) module for CICS to embrace the web
world.
The CWS module will handle all HTTP requests and route request to COBOL
applications.
(Under CICS, COBOL application is called transaction.)

Well, that's why I always get 'headache' recently. :-)

Oswald.

John Gasper於 2014年9月5日星期五UTC+8下午10時34分20秒寫道: