Seems now it redirected to the wrong page. I'm looking at the server name
attribute under casClientConfig.  Shall I use the webserver name (
webserver.bb.edu)  here or the name of the website (https://aa.bb.edu)?

According to https://wiki.jasig.org/display/casc/.net+cas+client -

*serverName*
REQUIRED
Host name of the server hosting this application. This is used to generate
URLs that will be sent to the CAS server for redirection. The CAS server
must be able to resolve this host name. If your web application is behind a
load balancer, SSL offloader, or any other type of device that accepts
incoming requests on behalf of the web application, you will generally need
to supply the public facing host name unless your CAS server is in the same
private network as the application server. The protocol prefix is optional
(http:// or https://). If you are using a non-standard port number, be sure
to include it (i.e., server.school.edu:8443 or
https://server.school.edu:8443). Do not include the trailing backslash.