From: "Christopher Sterling" <cwsterl...@georgiasouthern.edu>
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2014 4:20:57 PM
Subject: [cas-user] Problems logging in post tomcat restart with an active
session

Hello,

I'm hoping somebody here can help me. We've encountered a weird issue with
CAS and can't figure it out.

We are running 3.5.2.1. Here's the situation.

1) User creates a valid CAS session
--They can login to other services just fine
2) We restart the server
--Say we've changed something in a file that requires a reboot
3) They try to login to a system using that session
--they can no longer login, the page prompts them for username/password,
they enter it, the page refreshes.

Looking in catalina.out file, I see this.

2014-09-10 16:12:00,422 INFO
[com.github.inspektr.audit.support.Slf4jLoggingAuditTrailManager] - <Audit
trail record BEGIN
WHO: audit:unknown
WHAT: https://my.georgiasouthern.edu/cas/portalCAS.php
ACTION: SERVICE_TICKET_NOT_CREATED
APPLICATION: CAS
WHEN: Wed Sep 10 16:12:00 EDT 2014
CLIENT IP ADDRESS: 141.165.xxx.xxx
SERVER IP ADDRESS: 141.165.xxx.xxx

Does anybody have any suggestions as to what is going on?

waldb...@lafayette.edu