From: "John Gasper" <jgas...@unicon.net>
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2014 8:09:23 PM
Subject: Re: [cas-user] CAS not redirecting to application after successful
login

Hi Dheeraj,

What does CAS do if it doesn't redirect you back to your client application?
Does it produce an error?

If so, this maybe because your service url set in the client doesn't match what
has been permitted in the registered service:
"https://localhost:8443/casclient2"; does not equal
"https://localhost:8443/casclient2/"; (trailing slash on the latter). Knowing
what to put in for the registered url is easily discovered by looking at the
"service=" query string when the user is at the login page. You'll want to put
the url decoded version of that value in the registered service. You can also
use regex patterns or wildcards in the url.

Good luck

John

---
John Gasper