From: Daniel Fisher [mailto:dfis...@vt.edu]
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2015 3:26 PM
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Subject: Re: [cas-user] LDAP Authentication check please - Help please

On Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 3:16 PM, Skyler Sebastian Lindsey
<linds...@emmanuel.edu<mailto:linds...@emmanuel.edu>> wrote:
Hi Dan,

            Thanks for the response. Should I replace all my search filters
with that?

That is common search filter used for DN resolution against Active Directory.
It should be set for the userFilter property on your DnResolver.

--Daniel Fisher

--

You are currently subscribed to
cas-user@lists.jasig.org<mailto:cas-user@lists.jasig.org> as: