You'd have to talk to ellucian to get accurate instructions on how to
build CAS. The official guide for 4.1 is here:

http://jasig.github.io/cas/4.1.x/installation/Maven-Overlay-Installation.h
tml

From: Darouichi, Aziz [mailto:adaro...@post03.curry.edu]
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2015 9:12 AM
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Subject: [cas-user] Building cas-3.4.12

Hi,

Last time I built a cas server was a couple of years ago, it was a   pet
project, after few struggles I was able to build it.  Now I am following a
documentation provided by ellucian  to build a cas for BanXE.   I am
getting   build.plugins.plugin.version errors for the followings plugins:

org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin is missing

org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin is missing

org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-war-plugin is missing

org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-enforcer-plugin is missing

Thank you,

Aziz

--
You are currently subscribed to cas-user@lists.jasig.org