Hi Yunpeng,

You can use Xilinx's PlanAead tool to help with the timing errors. You can
place your PFB in a "pblock" which helps with timing. I haven't worked with
this in awhile but there's a tutorial on the CASPER wiki here:

https://casper.berkeley.edu/wiki/Tutorial_PlanAhead

I hope that helps

Vereese
On Sat, 03 Jun 2017 at 5:00 PM 门云鹏 <yp...@pku.edu.cn> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I am using ROACH2 to develop digital receiving backend, but I often encounter
> timing errors when I run casper_xps toolflow. I wonder if there is any
> general solution to these timing errors.
>
> Thanks a lot,
>
> Yunpeng

Kind Regards,
Vereesé