From: Beatriz Garcia <beatrizgarcia...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 9, 2017 3:04 PM
To: casper@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: [casper] contact

Hello
we are starting to work in some development in radio astronomy and people from
Cyntony Corporation suggested to join CASPER, at this stage, because we are
buying a ROACH system (and be a member assure a discount) but in a future,
because we will need a group of discussion to improve our development

Could you help me with this?

This is enough to be consider member of CASPER?

thanks

Beatriz Garcia