Just remember, the only software you need to pay for is the Matlab and
Xilinx Vivado/ISE license. This allows you to use the CASPER software to
target the hardware platform, which is fully open-source.

--
[image: SKA_banner]

Best Regards / Vriendelike Groete

*Adam Isaacson*
Hardware Manager

[image: SKA_banner][image: SKA_banner]
[image: SKA_banner]   (+27) 82 563 9602 [image: SKA_banner]   3rd Floor,
The Park, Park Road,
[image: SKA_banner]   (+27) 21 506 7300     Pinelands
[image: SKA_banner]   (+27) 21 506 7375     7405
[image: SKA_banner]   www.ska.ac.za     South Africa