Good day everyone

The last year I have been working on a Ubuntu system with Xilinx and
Matlab. Currently I am trying to setup a system on a Debian (Jessie) system
but I get the following error message when staring up matlab:

Cannot access directory lib/lin64. The libraries under the
path are needed to simulate and netlist designs using blocks
from Xilinx System Generator for DSP blockset.

Does anyone perhaps know how to solve this?

Thanks for the help

Heystek Grobler