Hi CASPERites, probably Alec most of all,

This document has come to my attention as we endeavor to improve certain of our
test methods:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tqw4C6uZ6EULl1OykTFL_vQTnK52UBr0aYqTg44E5wg/edit

It is currently dated 3 July 2015, and I would like to ask whether that is the
latest version? Or whether it has been superseded by subsequent documentation?
Or whether perhaps there are any useful supplements to this document.

Thanks, regards,

Jonathan Weintroub