From: Pieter Mosterman <pieter.moster...@mathworks.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2019 at 07:27
Subject: [CFP] MathWorks Summer Research Internships

Dear All,

My sincere apologies for the broad distribution, I tried to be judicious in
who to include.

The MathWorks Advanced Research & Technology Office has three internship
positions available for the Summer of 2019.

I would much appreciate if you were to forward the announcement to students
of yours or other people who might be interested.

Thanks so very much for your understanding in case this missive bears no
pertinence.

Happy New Year!

Pieter

--

https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/opportunities/19675-summer-research-internship

*MathWorks Summer Research Internship*

Come join our team of Research Scientists for a Summer internship where you
get to apply your Model-Based Design research to premier industry tools.
Topics of interest vary broadly across the domain of Design Automation,
ranging from studying foundations of methodologies to implementing and
experimenting with your research results.

Areas of interest are in computational technologies and include (but are
not limited to): internet of things, cyber-physical systems, hybrid dynamic
systems, multiparadigm modeling, modeling and simulation, numerical
mathematics, verification, testing, prognostics and health monitoring,
compiler technology, parallel programming, electronics, computer vision,
deep learning, robotics, autonomous vehicles, instrumentation, signal
processing, communication, and real-time service architectures.

*Responsibilities*

Use MathWorks technology to create tools or applications that highlight new
opportunities for developing research into products.

*Minimum Qualifications*

   - Candidates must be pursuing a master's level or a PhD level degree in
   a technical discipline.
   - MATLAB
   - Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the United
   States on a full-time basis for any employer without restriction.
   - Visa sponsorship will not be provided for this position.

*Additional Qualifications*

   - Be excited by technology, stay abreast of continuous developments, and
   have inspiring ideas for a changing future.
   - Strong academic record.
   - Active in the research community.