This might be a good opportunity for testing partial reconfig, where we keep
the microblaze up and running during reprogram?!

Otherwise, if there's a bit of memory on the board, we could fall-back to the
current SKARAB programming model which uploads a bitstream to off-chip memory,
and then reloads the entire FPGA from there.

Jason