Hi Adam

1 and 2 are as expected. I do not find any change there

But upon reading your email, I realized  I might be  supposed to have saved
the model file inside the mlib_devel/jasper_library/test_models folder. I
saved the slx file inside jasper_library/test_models, saved the python file
inside scripts folder, compiled it again and then I see that there is no
error and I get the plots. Earlier I had saved the .slx files outside
mlib_devel.

Just to confirm - I should always have the .slx files inside
/mlib_devel/jasper_library/test_models and scripts under
/mlib_devel/jasper_library/scripts - Is this correct?

Also, I had saved the first two tutorial files also outside mlib-devel and
I did not face any issues there. Is this expected?