Hello all,

I'm working on a project that has a Red Pitaya mounted in a drone. It will
be monitoring and correlating two antenna inputs. Because the red pitaya
will be in a drone, I need to store the processed data coming out of the
FPGA onto the SD card. Is this something anyone has worked with in the
Casper framework? I can't seem to find much documentation on accomplishing
this. It seems like I might need to write some monitoring software for the
programming system separately from the programming of the FPGA.

I would like to achieve a continuous stream from the FPGA to the SD card of
2 megabytes/sec.

Thanks for any insight you might have into this!

-Sean