just running your example

 python /tmp/columnfamily.py
{'table': 'Keyspace1', 'superkey': None, 'key':
'f8b29cc4193b42bc8a188615855cfa4e', 'family': 'Standard1', 'supercol': None}
{'username': 'ieure', 'email': 'i...@digg.com'}
True
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/tmp/columnfamily.py", line 65, in <module>
    u.save()           # -> {'username': 'ieure', 'email': 'i...@digg.com'}
  File "/home/mark/work/common/lazyboy/columnfamily.py", line 127, in save
    self.load(self.pk.key)
  File "/home/mark/work/common/lazyboy/columnfamily.py", line 92, in load
    self._clean()
  File "/home/mark/work/common/lazyboy/columnfamily.py", line 46, in _clean
    map(self.__delitem__, self.keys())
  File "/home/mark/work/common/lazyboy/columnfamily.py", line 86, in
__delitem__
    self._deleted[self._columns[item]] = True
TypeError: unhashable instance