I would love to see that post about your data model.

J.

Sent from my iPhone.

On 2009-11-20, at 5:38 PM, Dan Di Spaltro <dan.dispal...@gmail.com> wrote:

At Cloudkick we are using Cassandra to store monitoring statistics and
running analytics over the data.  I would love to share some ideas
about how we set up our data-model, if anyone is interested.  This
isn't the right thread to do it in, but I think it would be useful to
show how we store billions of points of data in Cassandra (and maybe
get some feedback).

Wishlist
-remove_slice_range
-auto loadbalancing